Reduces the sign in time of all site operatives
Ensures consistency of site and safety briefings
Improves no-site productivity and active working times
Easily identifies “no show” operatives
Pre-competency and sentinel checks can be carried out in advance
Supports Network Rail ethos and mission statement.
Easily integrated with MacRail Control Room for smaller sites
Use of application is free to all MacRail Site Access and Control Room customers
MacRail App- revolutionising site access and sign in
By streamlining the sign-in process, MacRail will help you save time and money while keeping your workforce safe and compliant with industry regulations.
This innovative app empowers supervisors to streamline workforce management processes, enhancing efficiency and productivity. With the Supervisor App, you’ll have real-time visibility into site operations, including automated fatigue management alerts, allowing you to make informed decisions quickly and effectively.
Worker self service sign in/out
Our app utilises cutting-edge technology to facilitate location check-ins, enabling workers to record their attendance from anywhere.
With biometric and GPS validation features, you can be assured of the highest level of identity and location verification, eliminating any potential for discrepancies.
Pre-populate of site details for large core works
To address this issue, whilst ensuring all safety critical elements of the sign in process are fully maintained, we have developed the MacRail app – a state-of-the-art technology that revolutionises the site access and sign-in process across the rail industry.
It enables users to pre-populate their shift information and watch safety briefings prior to arriving on site, significantly reducing site access check-in times and increases site productivity.
Links with our fatigue & rostering system for NR/L2/OHS/003 compliance
The key features of this application include:
- Operative profile – Store key operative information such as name, email address and contact number.
- Card authorisation – Upload and store information on registered cards, such as Sentinel, including verification status.
- Shift details – Pre-populate an operative’s upcoming shift information, including uploading all associated site and safety briefings.
- Briefings – View all pre-recorded site and safety briefings from your mobile device.
- Specialist Information – Operative can confirm if they are a first aider or a lone worker.
- Shift journey – Operatives confirm departure and arrival postcodes.
Our MacRail app provides the perfect solution to your workforce. It not only saves you time and money by digitising numerous manual processes it also increases efficiency and productivity within your company.
Downloadthe MacRail App
Find out how you can transform site access management for your projects today.